To inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Therefore, in accordance with Article 13 of the Decree No. 196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be treated confidentially, not be disclosed to third parties and used for purposes exclusively related to our business.
2. The data will be processed using electronic media, computer and paper in ways that ensure the security and confidentiality in accordance with applicable laws.
3. The provision of data is optional but necessary for the activation of some of the services offered by our site.
4. The holder of the treatment is Belliardo Cinzia (Albergo Ristorante Pizzeria Cavallo Bianco), to which you may write to exercise your rights to protection of personal data firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. At any time you can exercise the rights mentioned in Article 7 of Decree No. 196/2003, which states:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you and your communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of processing with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the holder of the treatment;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, correcting or integrating data;
b) cancelling, anonymizing or blocking data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) getting certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disclosed, except if this requirement proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The text of the Law and the subsequent regulations are available on the website of the Guarantor.